Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Anyone Out There?

Does anyone read this blog? Andrew is the only one that leaves us comments on a consistent basis and one of maybe 6 that have left comments at all. Melissa slaves over this blog and we both would love to get feedback from the readers if they are enjoying the blog and what they like and what they don't like...we are taking requests. If everyone could take a second and click on the "Comments" below this post and leave your name it would be nice to see what friends and family we are reaching with our blog. Take care and we look forward to reading the comment section.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love keeping up with the family. Even though I only know Derek, but I feel like I am getting to know Delaney and Melissa. Keep slaving over the blog..especially the Deep Thoughts by Delaney. Those are great!!

Anonymous said...

I've talked to a few people who do read it. I have a few friends who consistently write in their blogs. Part of the reason is to keep in contact with people, but partly as a semi-private diary. I think if your motivation is to just keep in touch with people, it's more difficult to blog consistently.

Anonymous said...

Yea its great Goog Luck and I'll buy you green gloves too.

SLE said...

Definitely enjoying the blog, and unless you know someone else in Guyana it's pretty easy to tell when I check it out :).

Anonymous said...

I'm w/sle -- unless you know someone else in GPP, MI you know we are reading the blog. Also I talk to you each week! So there!!!! Look forward to seeing you guys.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Definitely reading the blog! Jack and I check out the pictures all the time. Hope all is well on the other side of the world. Miss all three of you.

E

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up on the exploits and the pictures are great. With today's snow in Westerville, the beaches are envious.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Redford!!!!!
It has been great hearing all about your adventures. I'm so glad things are good for all three of you. Give Delaney a hug and kiss from me. Love Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

of course i read your blog!!! i felt that it was more for entertainment/informative purposes rather than to keep in touch... for my defense, i would like to point out to the jury that i write to lissa on her personal email on a regular basis!

love reading the blog, though... the pictures are my favorite!

Honig said...

Hello there on the other side of the world. Now that I'm a RSI survivor I have a bit more time to enjoy things like my friends' blogs. I'm looking forward to hanging out when you guys get back to Chicago (whenever that may be).

Peace out, Girlscout!
Rebe

rodderz said...

yeah. i read it every monday morning! you knows it. and the UK is rubbish

Anonymous said...

Melissa - you can't stop now :) Isabelle enjoys looking at all the pictures! I'm glad you guys are having such a great time.
Take care!
Cindy & Isabelle (Mark & Gabriel too).

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
Sounds like you guys are having a fabulous time. Yes I would like to visit Australia now...I'm sold on it. We do miss you guys here in chicago. Sorry I haven't responded before this but some how your blog disappeared off my favorites(that you put there for me Derek before you left)so...your dad e-mailed it to me. Everything in Chicago is great, no more snow (I hope) and today I think it got up to 80. Today was katie and jonathon's wedding shower. They got lots of beautiful gifts. The wedding will be here before we know it. I'm sure you can agree the time is flying by quickly. Uncle Bob and I were in Arizona the week before Easter and had a wonderful time. (Even Carolyn wants to read your blog on Singapore living, so I am going to e-mail your adddress or whatever it is. You guys take care and keep all this wonderful informative news coming. tell Delaney I miss her. (my other tootsie!)

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time and experience. Australia sounds like a definite place to visit if ever possible. Uncle Bob and I really enjoy hearing all about everything you are doing. A special hello to my little tootsie too!! Everything is great in Chicago, we just miss you.