Well our one and one guests have left us....Paul and Stacie are now in route back to the States. We had a great time this past week entertaining our guests. The time really went by FAST! It seems like just yesterday that I was meeting them at the airport. I would assume that Melissa will write more about the visitors in the coming days and their is even a rumor circulating that we will have Stacie as a "Guest Blogger" to document her trip from a visitors perspective. Some key take aways from the week:
1. I laughed the hardest I have in years on Saturday when Paul and Stacie tried Durian...I was laughing so hard my eyes were filling with tears.
2. Stacie decided to go for the express tan look at the pool and came away after the first day looking like a burn victim. The sun might be a little more intense this close to the equator..hint
3. As outlined in earlier posts, Delaney did indeed make the final cut and appeared in the kids TV show she was filmed for a couple of weeks ago.
4. Stacie and I are determined that we could make the pool if we dove from our window...Paul thinks we are crazy and isn't as supportive.
5. Paul is not a big fan of mass transit...he is more of a Taxi-man.
To all our friends and family....time is running out for visiting us so I would suggest you book your trips soon....you don't want to pass up free lodging and a free tour guide (Mel and Del Tours) in Singapore.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i still think that a good dive would make it! we really need to do the math.
my tan was a huge success! multiple people stopped me at work today to comment on my beautiful tan and to ask where i had been to aquire it!
Post a Comment