Sunday, May 27, 2007
Delaney's new song
Over the last couple of weeks Melissa seems to have the Nelly song "Country Grammer" stuck in her head and proceeds to sing the first couple lines all the time. This has caused the song to get stuck in my head and as a result Delaney has learned the song over the last couple of trips to school. Delaney now proceeds to walk around singing "Down down baby your street in a Range Rover, shimmy shimmy coco puff, shimmy shimmy pow. For those of you with a lot of street "cred" I know those arent the exact words but merely a 33 year olds attempt at translating a rap song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
now I have it stuck in MY head!!! :)
I must not be listening to the same station..haven't heard that one before...the only country grammer is truly country down here!!
Post a Comment