The days since my wonderful bride turned the big 30 have been rough on her physically. For the first 30 years she maintained a solid equilibrium....the last 5 days....all hell has broken loose. In the last 5 days:
1. She has fallen getting into the bathtub (big purple bruise on the knee to prove it)
2. Fell as she got off the elevator after stepping into a puddle (landed on her booty, no known scarring except ego)
3. While walking down the steps toward the bus stop, she lost her balance and fell down approximately two steps and luckily got her hands down behind her before more booty abuse could occur.
3 falls in 5 days compared to maybe 1 in the 9 years I have known her! UNBELIEVABLE!
For those of you that have homes we might visit when we get back to the States.....might want to start building ramps up to your front door. For those of you looking to secure a great early Christmas present for her might want to stay up till 2am and buy her the Med-Alert bracelet so she can shout "Help me I have fallen and cant get up!"
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least there haven't been any serious injuries. One of my friends severely sprained his ankle after tripping while walking over some bricks.
I do have a bike helmet if you think it would help :)
LOL, so quite a bit has happened since I last logged in!!! Pretty soon it will be Mel with a cast, not Delaney!!!! Hope everything is going well for you guys...wish I had a gypsy lifestyle where I could just come visit on a whim - it seems so neat over there. Boy, you sure are lucky missing the up and down Ohio weather this year! Talk to you all soon!
-Natalie
Post a Comment