Wednesday, August 15, 2007

House

It's been awhile...Below are pictures of our house (before we moved in). Our desktop is finally up and running (which has Adobe Photoshop on it), so here they are. I will email everyone the address. If you don't get an email, let us know and one of us will get it to you.



Outside of house



Living room (aka: the playroom) as seen from the stairs



Looking towards the front door from next to the dining room



Looking from the front door (the dining room is straight ahead)




Kitchen



Family room


Backyard (yes there are trees)


Our master bedroom


Delaney's room (not pink yet, but will be)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice house!! I like it!!
-Natty

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE DECOR ITS UMM VERY EMPTY

Anonymous said...

Nice house :) Could you take more pictures of the house again once you move in. I always have a hard time visualizing spaces like this without the furniture and clutter.