Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 more weeks (perhaps 5 1/2????)


This is a picture from the 3D ultrasound we had done about 3 weeks ago...sorry for the late post.  According to the u/s, my due date is 4/16.  My doctor still says that it will be 4/27...we shall see!  I am feeling pretty good, just tired and ready for school to be done!  I have 4 more weeks of teaching (and spring break is thrown in there too!).  I have a good bunch of kids this year, but I am ready to be done.  Derek's has the room and a dresser painted, and I have laundry done.  We just need to figure out what else to do.  Delaney is excited and has finally admitted that a brother would be okay, but she would prefer a sister.


Does anyone else see the resemblance between little Delaney and this one???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lissa, my love! I am so excited for you and your family. Keep us posted, in our prayers.
I love you.
Em