Friday, April 13, 2007
Obesity Epidemic Sweeping Singapore.....
We have all heard of "The Freshman 15" when you go to college but researchers (that's me) have just discovered what they (me) are calling "The Singapore 16". According to the handy dandy scale at work (don't ask why we have one) I have gained a disputable 16 lbs since arriving in this country! What compounds this problem is when you do the math to find my BMI (Body Mass Index) its downright scary. According to the chart, I am safely in the Overweight Category and am only two Chicken Rice dishes away from Obesity.......It's at this point that I cry out to all those that love me and ask you to dig deep within your compassionate hearts and make a small donation to the "Keep Derek Skinny Campaign". With all proceeds the next logical step for me is to have my stomach stapled to prevent the overeating that has put me on this slippery slope. I know it's hard to choose between Suzanne Sommers, who wants money to feed kids, and me who wants money to starve myself, but I have faith you will make the right decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor celebrity Delaney is going to have a fat daddy!!! next time walk across the fine city and don't take a cab!!!
Do you have a larger sample size? Like has the rest of your family gone up in weight too?
We'll have to put you a fruit diet for lunch soon :)
Post a Comment